Monday, August 29, 2011

Guns and Horsies should be a country song

I had an interesting weekend, I cooked for my church camp and all went well and my desserts were a big hit, but it was cooking for a rental group of around 200 people and so now I am exhausted. Etc.

Came home and slept today because I had nausea type migraine where I couldn't bring myself to do anything. Overtired, I guess. Catching up on some web stuff just now, I found  a former coworker of mine had posted a remix of this song as being his favorite song, given that it has stayed on his playlist for over 3 years (that mix can be found here, and I think I like it better than the one below). Based on that kind of recommendation, I figured I should look for the original song and YT'ed it, and found this. I like her voice pretty well, but this video kind of leaves me cold - the zombie soldier dancers, her little stuttering dancesteps, the hand motions... I don't know. It feels like it should be more interesting than it ends up.



"Guns and Horses"  - Ellie Goulding




Anyone found anything (good/bad/ugly) from a friend's posts/pages lately? Do share.

No comments:

Post a Comment