Friday, August 12, 2011

...wondering about you...

I think they know that, I'm looking at them
I think they think I must be out of touch
This song (Left of Center) randomly came up in conversation today. I happen to like it.
(Note -I think all of these are prefaced by ads, I'm sorry.)


"Left of Center" - Suzanne Vega - A classic, as well as an excellent use of eyeshadow.




I believe she might be most famous for "Luka" - which has a fairly somber video, given the subject (abused child).




More recently she had - "Caramel" - which is retro themed. Not a lot of action, but you get some from the movies and it conveys the appropriate wistfulness. Also, it has a cat, of which I always approve. More videos with cats! Love the clothes in this, as well as her hair.




"No Cheap Thrill" - also retro, also not a lot of action. But it looks pretty (although maybe a smidge low budget).

No comments:

Post a Comment