Saturday, August 20, 2011

Got a ghost mouth, with a ghost frown

Roadside attractions
Back from a brief work-trip induced posting hiatus. It was fun but extremely exhausting, got to drive all over the other side of the state and see lots of little towns, etc. Swam in the Columbia, climbed on dinosaurs, drank my weight in Sonic's Cherry Limeade, you know, the usual biz trip.

That has absolutely nothing to do with the following song. I just like it and found I had drafted a post about it a while ago and today seems as good a day as any for it.  Girls was a lovely discovery from Pandora. The video below is just a performance, not an official music video. It's a tad pretentious that he claps on a plastic hat (batting helmet?) at the beginning, and I think my mom had that sweater first.

But for some reason I really like the song (and a lot of their other stuff), and find it worms its way into my head a lot recently. Make of that what you will.


"Ghost Mouth" - Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment