Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sleepy afternoon music

I am home sick today trying to fight off a particularly nasty cold that I've had since before the New Year. Terrible vacation souvenir. Can't stop hacking my lungs up. It sounds like it would be nice to have yet more time off from work, except that I am so miserable I can't enjoy it. Yay.


(Via Relix)


"Beggar in the Morning" - The Barr Brothers  - I really like this song, but I could do with a little less of the extreme sleepiness that comes across in this performance. Beautiful music, but I want the world to know it's OK to open one's eyes sometimes. You can still look contemplative/introspective/hip etc. The drummer has his eyes open, and comes off as the most engaging person because of it.

Super bonus points for having a harp.







Also, yay us - over 2000 page views. Just a drop in the bucket, but not too shabby for my irregular rantings.

No comments:

Post a Comment