Wednesday, January 25, 2012

B&W videos FTW

The new Wilco video is adorable - you've probably seen it, but I must reshare as it's just too cute. Excellent work.


"Dawned On Me" -





And then for something completely different - I came across this next gem from someone's FB (I guess it's raining a little (says the jaded WA resident) in Southern CA recently and that has everyone I know down there talking about rain, LOL; it's rained so hard you can barely see at times for the past couple days here and I still have snow lingering, in case anyone wanted to compare weather). This is just fantastic. I wish someday to be even half-as-awesome as Sister Rosetta Tharpe is in this video, because then I'd be ridiculously awesome. (Also I'd like to rock that coat/shoes look.)

"Didn't it Rain"




No comments:

Post a Comment