Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Profile songs Pt. 2

This week has been passing much too slowly. But the weather here is supposed to hit 70F tomorrow, and that prospect fills me with delight. I'm exhausted but in a good mood, so here are just a few more previous/current profile videos.

Another profile video consideration: a good mix of simple and elaborate videos. Not everything on one's page should feature monkeys or midgets.


"Lose Big" - Eef Barzelay: Love this song, love this man, love Clem Snide. Hard.


Next, I didn't start out liking Lady Gaga, I thought Poker Face was kind of annoying... but then she made Paparazzi, and it was stuck in my head for a full month (was eventually saved from it by Monsters of Folk). Damnably catchy. And I have to say, I think this is a great video. It's long, it tells a story, there's a lot going on but it's not overwhelming, stylish, and very entertaining. Also: Alexander Skarsgard.



"Thou Shalt Always Kill" - Dan Le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip: Another entertaining song. One of the best parts is his beard.



And lastly, "It's Alright" - Echo & The Bunnymen: Between the tinsel and the camera switches, it's not my favorite video... but a great song. (And the video is maybe slightly better than the one for "Nothing Lasts Forever" in which he kinda slowly mopes around in Morocco.)


What is (or has been) featured on your profile(s)?

No comments:

Post a Comment