Friday, July 8, 2011

Songs I hear on vacation (P1 of ?)

Songs I hear while traveling - reported without too much judgement, and in a haphazard and infrequent manner =)


"Nothin' on You" - B.o.B. - Airplane while taxiing into San Diego Int'l Airport - 11:30pm. I actually kinda like this video, it's got the cutout picture thing going on which is kinda cute, nothing too crazy, but at least not just them standing around, it has motion, etc.




Everybody Have Fun Tonight - Wang Chung - Coco's bathroom, San Diego, early afternoon.  This one is rather amusing, let's face it.





"Black or White" - Michael Jackson: my friend Ashley's car radio while we were eating frozen yogurt. Classic. Epic. Etc. Perfectly timed for our enjoyment.




I am attempting to schedule something to be posted for mid-week since I'll be away, so check back maybe Wednesday.

And then maybe a more later, recounting if I hear more fun stuff out and about.

Hope you're having a good July!

What are you overhearing???

No comments:

Post a Comment