Thursday, June 17, 2010

The weather is still gloomy here

And I may have to go in to work tomorrow even though it's my day off. June is just way too crazy. The sun better come out sometime soon =(

Until then, have some cheese:

Watch people's fan videos/edits for the delightful Richard Cheese. National treasure! Even if they don't seem to have made any actual videos. But I have to mention him first before I post the video below (which my sister (again) showed me quite some time ago). Because when I think cheesy lounge versions, I always think Richard Cheese first.

But across the pond they do the same, and I just had never experienced it, although apparently it was a big deal in like, 1996? I don't remember what I was doing in 1996, but it certainly wasn't spending time on the internet finding these things out.

Regardless of how old this video is, it's still amusing. To bring a smile to your face (albeit perhaps a creeped out one) on a grey, drizzly, no-fun Thursday in June, I give you The Mike Flowers Pops, covering the classic Oasis hit "Wonderwall":

No comments:

Post a Comment