Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A murderous desire for love

It's Morrissey's birthday today! I know it's silly to celebrate (or even note) the birthdays of celebrities. However, Moz has long been a sustaining force in my life, so... here we are!

A few selections of this charming man himself, swanning around and being his awesomesauce self.



"There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" - The Smiths (my favorite song ever; note: the dancing of the people in the crowd is really the best part of this video though - it's... yeah).









"The Boy With The Thorn In His Side" - The Smiths






"The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get" - Morrissey - Hit those lights, baby.





"Suedehead" - Morrissey






"Let Me Kiss You" - Morrissey  - Close your eyes, and think of someone you physically admire. And let me kiss you. Let me kiss you.






Viva Morrissey!

No comments:

Post a Comment