Saturday, October 1, 2011

You may have the body, but do you have the soul?

I think I had re-tweeted The Look a long time ago (not sure of the original source, sorry), but not featured it here. Not sure why, though, as Metronomy has really good music videos all around. Also I like the guy's big eyes and gingery beard look...


I love this one, mainly because it has a squishy seagull! And bumper cars. Also, the song is ridiculously catchy and synthalicious.





The Bay - it's white outfits, palm trees, vacation, ladies by the pool, basically this close to delving into the total cliche Taio Cruz (or Lonely Island) video territory, but in a very restrained way which still manages to avoid it (but definitely plays with it, hello crotch!). Very crisp and refreshing. However, can you guess the one part of this video that irritates me? Other than the fact that I probably want to buy some white pumps that I'd never wear? 25 gold stars to the first correct answer.





Possibly the weirdest - Radio Ladio. It's just so creepy. They really went for color here, and it's playful, cutesyish and memorable, but there's something disconcerting about painted people.





And  then possibly my favorite - A Thing for Me. Although I still really like the adorable polished simplicity of The Look, I do love that this one involves the usage of words (actual and not), the karaoke ball, everything. Very cute and fun. Hive Goth a thing for you too!


No comments:

Post a Comment