Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dreamy & Delicate

I have been so sleepy today! It has been raining by the bucketful for a few days, and quite cold. This morning for some horrible unknown reason I was completely awake at 5am (way too early) and that was sad, although it did ensure I was at work on time. And I have been busy and fairly productive at work, but I still feel kind of blurry. Now, as far as music choice goes, that could mean going for energetic to clear the mental haze, snap one awake, at least try to infuse some vigor - or one can go airy and delicate for the prolonged enjoyment your dazed state. Conducive to reverie.

Today at least, this my vote: enjoy the drear with a little dreamy Kings of Convenience. 

"Toxic Girl" - One of my favorite songs, even though I have never been in love with a toxic girl. Delightful. The video is quiet and not wildly amusing or spectacular (nothing happens), but I think for a song of this mood it is acceptable - introspective, cinematic, a little reserved.





Kings of Convenience - Toxic Girl
Uploaded by francoois. - Arts and animation videos.





"I'd Rather Dance With You" - Even though I'd usually never endorse a song with the lyric 'I haven't read a single book for years', this is another great song, and has a ridiculously cute video to go along with it. (Nothing is cuter than dorky guys dancing. Nothing.)





Kings of Convenience - I’d rather dance with you
Uploaded by NextBuzz. - See the latest featured music videos.




Thank you, Norway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment