Sunday, September 12, 2010

Awesomesauce

I hope you all try this one out (if you haven't already) - from (the generally brilliant) The Arcade Fire - interactive music video - you're supposed to watch it in Chrome, I believe, and it's processor intensive so they ask you to close your other tabs, etc.

I love it! It is a fantastic use of technology to make it the experience dynamic and also deeply personal and moving. It's not super interactive, and the part you see is not even all that complex - but it's the depth of thought that went into it, the programming/choreography of words/music/windows -  the results are lovely and elegant.

"We Used to Wait - The Arcade Fire"


GO HERE NOW: http://thewildernessdowntown.com/

1 comment:

  1. That is really awesome! Unfortunately, the address I entered was for my grandmother's old place, and the house is no longer there. =( It's still really awesome though. I like the postcard part.

    ReplyDelete