Friday, April 20, 2012

Ho Hey

This song gets a lot of radio play right now, and despite that I confess I still find it really charming (the folksy dirty rock mountainman vibe thing has always been my jam, so naturally I mildly resent its current popularity). I also love their name, it reminds me of toothpaste and Disneyland ("imagineers").

"Ho Hey" - The Lumineers - This video looks about exactly as you would expect (having heard the song first). But it pulls it off in a good way - the flicker of the lights is a nice touch. Not too heavy handed. The only surprising thing about this song is that the beards aren't bigger. Nice and warm and cheery.




Hit the comments with whatever song you find really overplayed right now, but you are still digging anyways.

Hope you all have a lovely warm weekend! (Warm in song/feeling/weather/whatever! I hope the sun comes out here. Fingers crossed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment