Friday, February 3, 2012

Early Valentine's for some of you =)

I will be back to posting normally soon, I hope. Getting over being deathly ill. It's always something! January was so rough. Very happy that it's February.


In the meantime - enjoy the latest from The Magnetic Fields - "Andrew in Drag" - NSFW for some mild nudity of people getting in/out of drag. The title should be enough to warn off people who are offended by the idea, but just in case you're at work or have grandma around or something, be aware! Catchy song, very striking video. The people, the very deliberate getting dressed, the colors, all very nicely staged. I am just happy that they made an official video! More videos, please! I always want to share their music and more videos would be awesome. (I hope for some more, and for some that are indeed safe for work and those with delicate sensibilities.) 

For more discussion of the song, it premiered on NPR's All Songs Considered and they discuss it and quote Merritt on the story and etc. Check it out!





Thoughts?

And I didn't tweet it as a new post, cause it's a comedy video, but my last post got a TON of views, LOL, I almost had a heart-attack when I saw the stats. So check it out as well if you missed it, it is hilarious.  

No comments:

Post a Comment