Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Back

A not too blurry phone pic! 
I've been back from vacation(s) for a while, but felt a tad listless and didn't feel like doing anything productive. On vacation I went to Southern CA to see my family, go camping and catch up a little with some friends; upon returning from that, I barely had a chance to do 1 load of laundry before my best friend from grad school called me with a wild proposition. So of course I took it, and joined her in fabulous Las Vegas for an unplanned weekend of adventuring (Las Vegas is not really my thing as I'm neither a gambler nor a dancer, but I'm glad it's there). Then it was once again back to the grind.

I had a ton of ideas for posts thanks to conversations with friends and just generally being able to relax and clear my mind on vacation - but for tonight, just to slowly get back into things, just one video. I like The Black Keys, but I can't say I ever really think of them much, but this video made me want to dig out some more tracks because I was so amused.  I love ugly men in glasses, and kids used to good effect (let's face it, could have been super annoying) - coupled with a good song? Two thumbs up. 

Tighten Up - The Black Keys




Up next - I guess I should probably discuss the list of MTV video award nominees...

No comments:

Post a Comment