Saturday, July 3, 2010

Time for a brief overshare

My friend Miss Michael had this post on her blog, wherein one shares three things about oneself in different categories, then "tag" three more people, etc. I will not tag anyone because I don't even have three followers, ha!

While it's true that my overarching aim is music video discussion, I think it doesn't hurt to hear a few other things from time to time. A glimpse into my life this week finds: my grandmother in the hospital; my iphone left in a coworkers van; my spending out of control (I went on a bad shopping binge this weekend, I must stop); making cake pops this evening in prep for a bridal shower I am supposed to be planning for this fall; and the beckoning embrace of 'vacation' just on the horizon, clouding my day-to-day thinking.

So without further ado - 3's (in no particular ranking, these aren't my "top 3's" - just a snapshot):

3 names I go by:
  1. Naomi
  2. Mimi (this is an old family nickname).
  3. Nay
3 places I have been:
  1. Israel
  2. Paris, France
  3. NYC
3 favorite drinks:
  1. Margaritas
  2. Gin & Tonic
  3. Mac & Jacks African Amber
3 jobs I have had:
  1. Epidemiologist (Occupational Health)
  2. Customer Service
  3. File Clerk
3 TV shows I watch:
  1. Top Gear
  2. True Blood
  3. Futurama
3 places I would like to visit:
  1. All 50 states / every National Park
  2. New Zealand
  3. Scotland
3 places I have lived:
  1. San Diego, CA
  2. Los Angeles, CA
  3. Seattle(-ish), WA
3 favorite dishes:
  1. Sweet Potato Fries
  2. Lemon Tart
  3. Shawarma
3 things I am looking forward to:
  1. My summer vacation (camping!)
  2. My fall vacation (friend's wedding)
  3. Paying off my student loans (in about 35 years, hopefully before I die)

1 comment:

  1. Have fun camping! I'm a little jealous; 'tis the season, after all.

    Glad you did this! I thought about tagging you but I didn't know how much you wanted to stick to your videos.

    ReplyDelete