Monday, September 10, 2012

Well, the little things you say and do, make me want to be with you

Spent the weekend on an island for my cousin's bachelorette party. It was lovely, but I feel ready to drop dead upon returning... We were treated to not just guests' playlists but the host's neighbors were also having a backyard party and had a live folk band ensemble, which was just delightful. And then we listened to some more good selections this morning over brunch and Uno. One of which was the following, which has always been a favorite, and is kind of a nice selection for pre-wedding festivities (or at a wedding).


Rave on, it's a crazy feeling
And I, I know it's got me reelin'
When you say I love you, rave on
Rave on, it's a crazy feeling
And I, I know its got me reelin'
I'm so glad that you're revealing your love for me
Rave on, rave on, tell me, tell me not to be lonely
Tell me, you love me only, rave on to me



"Rave On" - M. Ward (Buddy Holly cover).  What do we think of the papercut/3d animation? I think it's adorable. Cutesy without going too overboard. Enjoy this warm embrace of a song as you start your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment